Sunday, May 25, 2014

Update on Piano Lessons



2 years of piano lessons really paid off. I’ve learned how to read almost all of the notes very well. In fact, I’ve learned how to play plenty of songs which includes classical music, Jay Chou’s music, and a Disney song, “Let It Go”, from the movie, “Frozen.” I would say that I have mastered playing “Let It Go” because I can play it by memory without looking at the piano sheet which is due to my efforts of practicing it every day. I have also become fond of the lyrics that whenever I’m playing the music, I would also sing along to it…. Let it go, let it go…. A few of the classical music I can play very well is Beethoven’s “Fur Elise” & “Moonlight Sonata,” Chopin’s “Nocturne,” and Pachelbel’s “Canon.” I can also play plenty of my idol, Jay’s music pretty well especially the ones from the “Secret” soundtrack. In fact, one of his music I memorized is “An Jing” (“Silence”). 

Here are a few videos of me playing some of the songs:

Beethoven's "Fur Elise"


Jay Chou's "Silence"


Demi Lovato's "Let It Go"


Chopin's "Nocturne"

No comments:

Post a Comment